Roadrunner's New Media department wants an intern or two and you might be one of them! No, we're not going to have you make coffee, staple things (unless you need to), or take our fancy suits to the dry cleaners. What we will do is give you a trial-by-fire exposure to the world of online music marketing, web development and strategy, direct marketing...and of course free tickets and music to New York area shows. There will be quite a lot of grunt work involved, but you're going to be working with and learning from one of the best New Media teams in the business.
- internet and computer savvy (we shouldn't have to teach you what an RSS feed is and that Google is your friend)
- enrolled in a junior college, college, or university on a music (business or performance), business, or CS track
- live in the New York City area
- be able to work in the office 2 - 3 days a week
In order to apply, please do the following:
- write an email with the subject line NEW MEDIA INTERN
- include a short paragraph about yourself and why you think you'd be a good intern for the New Media department
- paste your resume into the body of the email
- then send it to us at email@example.com
We will review everything we get and only contact candidates if we plan to interview you. Looking forward to seeing a couple of our talented fans in the office!