Type O Negative's head-turning, raw debut, Slow, Deep and Hard, was originally released in 1991 and is credited with launching the black-humored, doomy metal band's career. Type O eventually went on to become the first Gold-certified band on Roadrunner. The reissue is re-mastered, which adds an element of crispness to this classic release's sound. It also includes a bonus track called "Hey Pete." It will also feature new liner notes, redesigned artwork and extra photos. It's a "must have" for fans of Brooklyn's finest.
1. unsuccessfully coping with the natural beauty of infidelity (12:39)
2. der untermensch (8:54)
3. xero tolerance (7:45)
4. prelude to agony (12:14)
5. glass walls of limbo (dance mix) (6:14)
6. the misinterpretation of silence and its disastrous consequences (1:04)
7. gravitational constant G = 6.67 x 10-8 cm-3 gm-1 sec-2 (9:14)
8. hey pete (pete's ego trip version) (5:19)
Preorder the record now through Amazon.com! CLICK HERE!